Cheating snap fitness richmond hill
they cheat people by giving wrong information and deny what they told us before. we were on pay as you go plan. We bought that only for three months and told them that we are not continuing after that and for that we were paying extra. But when we asked for cancellation they told us that you have not informed on time so we will deduct for next month also.
they showed the agreement and signature. In fact, all this things we discussed with the girl very first day and she was talking very sweetly before we sign the agreement and then she changed her tone and showed her true colors. They make people fool so Never ever trust this people. Never sign any contract or agreement and if you have to, then clear everything on paper and take their signatures.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."