Cheating snap fitness richmond hill
they cheat people by giving wrong information and deny what they told us before. we were on pay as you go plan. We bought that only for three months and told them that we are not continuing after that and for that we were paying extra. But when we asked for cancellation they told us that you have not informed on time so we will deduct for next month also.
they showed the agreement and signature. In fact, all this things we discussed with the girl very first day and she was talking very sweetly before we sign the agreement and then she changed her tone and showed her true colors. They make people fool so Never ever trust this people. Never sign any contract or agreement and if you have to, then clear everything on paper and take their signatures.review #193722
You may also like
- "I just had a humiliating experience at the YMCA at Bethesda Chevy Chase, Maryland location. I am disabled and of low income. I had returned with info and asked to..."
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close. No such luck. I pretty sure that since I pay..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."