they cheat people by giving wrong information and deny what they told us before. we were on pay as you go plan. We bought that only for three months and told them that we are not continuing after that and for that we were paying extra. But when we asked for cancellation they told us that you have not informed on time so we will deduct for next month also.
they showed the agreement and signature. In fact, all this things we discussed with the girl very first day and she was talking very sweetly before we sign the agreement and then she changed her tone and showed her true colors. They make people fool so Never ever trust this people. Never sign any contract or agreement and if you have to, then clear everything on paper and take their signatures.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "On 07/09/2015 I came to YouFit in Lewisville and paid the cancellation fee of 10.83 , for my surprised I came on August and my Account was still opened and..."
- "The conditions at La Fitness / La Cienega Blvd continue to decline rapidly. It has gotten to the point of being "unsanitary". This weekend the men locker area was disgusting...."
- "Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike. I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model. They told me when I called that was the price...."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "Had done servey for buy one get one free jumbo jacks, hadnt ate in days. Husband walked four miles to have a kid make him feel like he was e..."