Local Snap Fitness is not a lower cost alternative
Lower Cost alternative? I don't think so!
We went into the local Snap Fitness to sign up after checking a couple of other local Fitness Centers out. The sheet we were given stated that the month to month fee was 59.95, a 12 month commitment fee was 49.95 and a 12 month pre-pay was 39.95 with 6 months free. When we started filling out the paperwork to join, we were told that the 12 month pre-pay was based off of the month to month fee of 59.95 or 719.40 and that we would realize an effective monthly fee of 39.95 by dividing the 719.40 by 18 (12 months plus the free 6 months). No where on the sheet we had been given stated this and both of the other Fitness Centers were in the 400-500 dollar range but were not open 24x7. This was for a joint membership. When I did the math to compare apples to apples on the most expensive alternate facility, there was only a 30 dollar savings to join a facility that has minimal staff (if any) during the evenings or early morning hours when we would be working out. Not my idea of a lower cost Fitness Center alternative.127e0706 review #231364
You may also like
- "I arrived at the club to workout and upon my arrival, my name was posted on the door telling me and the entire community that I couldn't use that gym..."
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "I ordered from Bloomex for my best friends birthday - Thursday morning for Friday delivery, the Anniversary Designer Collection II, Carrington White Wine & registered for the free Teddy &..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "I purchase a Red Sea Max 130d complete aquarium system value at $1300.00 plus tax a year ago. This aquarium was purchase as a gift from my wife Migdalia Acevedo..."