Local Snap Fitness is not a lower cost alternative
Lower Cost alternative? I don't think so!
We went into the local Snap Fitness to sign up after checking a couple of other local Fitness Centers out. The sheet we were given stated that the month to month fee was 59.95, a 12 month commitment fee was 49.95 and a 12 month pre-pay was 39.95 with 6 months free. When we started filling out the paperwork to join, we were told that the 12 month pre-pay was based off of the month to month fee of 59.95 or 719.40 and that we would realize an effective monthly fee of 39.95 by dividing the 719.40 by 18 (12 months plus the free 6 months). No where on the sheet we had been given stated this and both of the other Fitness Centers were in the 400-500 dollar range but were not open 24x7. This was for a joint membership. When I did the math to compare apples to apples on the most expensive alternate facility, there was only a 30 dollar savings to join a facility that has minimal staff (if any) during the evenings or early morning hours when we would be working out. Not my idea of a lower cost Fitness Center alternative.review #231364
You may also like
- "I went to a Mona Vie Seminar Hosted at the Bulldog Barbecue Located at 601 Main street Martinez ,Ca Peter Roselli a Mona Vie Black Diamond Along with his..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."