Local Snap Fitness is not a lower cost alternative
Lower Cost alternative? I don't think so!
We went into the local Snap Fitness to sign up after checking a couple of other local Fitness Centers out. The sheet we were given stated that the month to month fee was 59.95, a 12 month commitment fee was 49.95 and a 12 month pre-pay was 39.95 with 6 months free. When we started filling out the paperwork to join, we were told that the 12 month pre-pay was based off of the month to month fee of 59.95 or 719.40 and that we would realize an effective monthly fee of 39.95 by dividing the 719.40 by 18 (12 months plus the free 6 months). No where on the sheet we had been given stated this and both of the other Fitness Centers were in the 400-500 dollar range but were not open 24x7. This was for a joint membership. When I did the math to compare apples to apples on the most expensive alternate facility, there was only a 30 dollar savings to join a facility that has minimal staff (if any) during the evenings or early morning hours when we would be working out. Not my idea of a lower cost Fitness Center alternative.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "Want as nice as drurry inn we stayed at and it was 25.00 cheaper. However it was CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.Unlike so many. My 18 month thought it was awesome waking..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "This is a fake company and a scam. Please stay away. There is zero customer service. You are lucky if your product is not defective. We bought toilets from them...."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."
- "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..."
- "I have a 2006 dodge Dakota slt with bubbling paint issues, the rear quarter panels, the bottom of the cab door... there are so many issues and trucks out..."