Local Snap Fitness is not a lower cost alternative
Lower Cost alternative? I don't think so!
We went into the local Snap Fitness to sign up after checking a couple of other local Fitness Centers out. The sheet we were given stated that the month to month fee was 59.95, a 12 month commitment fee was 49.95 and a 12 month pre-pay was 39.95 with 6 months free. When we started filling out the paperwork to join, we were told that the 12 month pre-pay was based off of the month to month fee of 59.95 or 719.40 and that we would realize an effective monthly fee of 39.95 by dividing the 719.40 by 18 (12 months plus the free 6 months). No where on the sheet we had been given stated this and both of the other Fitness Centers were in the 400-500 dollar range but were not open 24x7. This was for a joint membership. When I did the math to compare apples to apples on the most expensive alternate facility, there was only a 30 dollar savings to join a facility that has minimal staff (if any) during the evenings or early morning hours when we would be working out. Not my idea of a lower cost Fitness Center alternative.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I arrived at the club to workout and upon my arrival, my name was posted on the door telling me and the entire community that I couldn't use that gym..."
- "If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon. For the past several months, complaints have been made and..."
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Warning Robbed at Gunpoint By Her Pimp,who goes by Big C Set up a date with this provider gave her directions, as she pulled up to the location,she called to confirm the..."
- "Started out ok. Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days. I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this...."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."