Additional Fees

I joined Snap fitness in December for a 16 week challenge. I was told that I was signing up for the challenge and I could cancel after the 16 weeks were over. I sent a letter to the NAC a third billing company and was just informed that they would not cancel my contract. This organization scams people by getting them to sign up for the challenge and then holds them hostage for a year. The gym is poorly run there is never anyone there. As far as the challenge its a joke.

Also that NAC is full of people who are totally rude and don't let you get a word in. I never taught that I would be scammed by such a large corporation but I guess this is the only way they can get members to a gym that is so poorly run and has very few workout equipment. The location of the gym is in ANTIOCH Tn

1309 Bell Rd

Suite 212

Antioch, TN 37013

Beware of their tactics.

Product or Service Mentioned: Snap Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: join a 16 week challenge and was lied to about cancellation policies.

I didn't like: This business is run very poorly.

Comments

I joined Snap Fitness via the same scam in December. I was also told I couldn’t cancel for a year although I was told I could cancel anytime after the 16 weeks as long as I attended 3 times a week.

I was signed up for auto renewal without my knowledge.

Now I have to send a letter to cancel auto renewal, so that I won’t get scammed for another 12 months. Please avoid this gym!