1.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Bought a 12 month membership for 100 dollars that owner advertised.There was nothing in the contract that said any additional fees could be added during that 12 months.

within two months got a notice that i had to pay 35 dollars more for enhancement fee and franchise owner Brian Barthel deactivated the card I got when I joined until I would pay the additional 35 dollars. Given I had joined for 12 months solely because of the 100 dollar deal and there was nothing in my contract that said additional fees could be added, I have refused to pay this. Mr Barthel has not budged so he essentially ran a deal for 100 dollars , I got less than 2 months out of that 12 months before he held my card ransom until I would pay 35 dollar more. Given clearly he could add any amount he wanted at any time and just deactivate the card, this is a major scam.

And cannot reason with him. Does not even see that this could be a scam.

Stay away from this place.There have been many bad reviews.

Review about: Snap Fitness Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Would have been convenient if i could have used it.

I didn't like: Membership scam that cost me the 100 dollars.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion