2411 Galpin Ct #110, Chanhassen, MN 55317, USA
2.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I canceled my Snap Fitness membership in mid March 2017.This was after almost a decade of being with Snap.

I was informed I would be charged for an additional month, and I understood that. I didn't like it, but knew that's what I signed up for. In April I looked as to why my bank account was short. I saw an additional $35 charge on top of my monthly charge!

I was not informed of this. They just took it out without telling me! I called my local Snap and they explained that the $35 is a fee that was in place this year and started April 1st, 2017 and since I was technically still a member (even though I cancelled well before this date) I was responsible for it. I explained you cannot just charge people $ without telling them.

She said that they should have sent out an email. Really?!!! Why didn't they tell me this when I HAD TO COME IN TO THE STORE to cancel? She only explained the additional monthly charge at that time.

This is completely unacceptable!

Stealing money in plain sight!They are crooks!

Review about: Snap Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Norwood Young America, Minnesota, United States #1315585

SNAP in Norwood Young America MN.Have been a member for some time.

In April 2017 I was charged and additional $35 dollar so they could buy NEW equipment. I was not notified before they stole from my credit card. They said they sent out emails, guess what they did not have my email on file when I asked when the email was sent. The notices they posted, which were pointed out to me when I complained, were well hidden in the facility.

Nothing on the front door where most people would see them.

Very unprofessional, fraudulent, almost criminal use of my credit card.Be careful of SNAP as they feel they can charge you extra whenever they feel like it.

to Bill McMahon #1319478

Please go online and fill out a Consumer Complaint to build a case.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1313123

This is resolved. SNAP was proactive and helpfull!