I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of toilet paper and towels. The wireless is horrible. During last winter, the floors were a mess. I received a really nasty note from the area manager stating that some customers you just can't satisfy. I'll admit the wireless is my personal peeve. But no toilet paper and towels over the weekend???
And then the TV in the rear of the facility where all the free weights are located was recently disconnected. Apparently someone complained that the guys were watching sports and another member wanted to use the TV for a DVD. To satisfy that member, all the other members were punished by removing the cable connection. Since the disconnect, I have never observed anyone using that TV and I visit the center nearly every day. I actually never saw anyone other than members watching live TV in the 14+ months I used the gym.
I just resigned. According to the policy, 30 days notice was required prior to the 25th of the month. I complied but was told I would be responsible for Jan too. Apparently the policy is 30 days prior to the 25th - which is really 65+ days.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dirty machines and bathrooms
- Non working tvs
- Arrogant district manager
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- no billing for January or credit for unused portion of membership
- Product or service
- Gym Maintenance
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."