Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
1K views
2.2
Cleanliness

I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of toilet paper and towels. The wireless is horrible. During last winter, the floors were a mess. I received a really nasty note from the area manager stating that some customers you just can't satisfy. I'll admit the wireless is my personal peeve. But no toilet paper and towels over the weekend???

And then the TV in the rear of the facility where all the free weights are located was recently disconnected. Apparently someone complained that the guys were watching sports and another member wanted to use the TV for a DVD. To satisfy that member, all the other members were punished by removing the cable connection. Since the disconnect, I have never observed anyone using that TV and I visit the center nearly every day. I actually never saw anyone other than members watching live TV in the 14+ months I used the gym.

I just resigned. According to the policy, 30 days notice was required prior to the 25th of the month. I complied but was told I would be responsible for Jan too. Apparently the policy is 30 days prior to the 25th - which is really 65+ days.

Review about: Snap Fitness Facility.

Preferred solution: no billing for January or credit for unused portion of membership.

I didn't like: Dirty machines and bathrooms, Non working tvs, Arrogant district manager.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Kelso, Washington, United States #929402

You have to buy your freedom back. Getting more and more common with service providers. They have you by the balls with your credit report.