I took my wife and myself to New Carney's Snap Fitness Club to only see the most hateful women in my life.We had are 2 year old grand daughter with us and she wanted to walk around.I was holding her so i let her down to let her walk and the manager Diana was looking at us so rudely.So i was walking with her and watch my grand baby.She said to me to make sure you watch her in a rude way. Iwas standing over her walking and already watching her.She gave me this rude look again.So I ask my wife that was talking to her let's go.If she feels that bad about a little 2 year old i figure she would be even more hateful tous as mambers at that club.So to the manager Diana at Snap Fitness in New Caney Texas you have a great day you sorry --tch.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 04, 2011.

Comments

New Caney, Texas, United States #846833

I have met Diana an I just can't believe that she hates kids. If u go into the gym its small an there is no place for kids.

One wrong move or stumble an they can get hurt. I'm sure she was more misunderstood for not wanting anything to happen then hateing on kids. Some people let there mid run wild an she was staying on her toes watching. Some parents don't.

I'm not saying this is the case BC I wasn't there but I would like to think its not true.

to Anonymous #848779

That woman is nothing more then a low down piece of ***

to bighusky #1157915

No, that would be you. Gyms are not a babysitting service, and you had no business whatsoever bringing a toddler into such a dangerous environment in clear violation of gym policy. You shouldn't be allowed around children.

#841952

No kids under 14 is posted everywhere..and if it is like other gyms..the insurance policy dictates no children are allowed.

to MGP Houston, Texas, United States #906155

MGP OUR AS DUMB AS SHE IS READ THE STATEMENT AGAIN ARE GET SOMEONE TO READ IT TO YOU

Porter, Texas, United States #791899

The gym is no place for a toddler... There's so much machinery there that could hurt here.

I believe you are in the wrong there sir. She was only doing her job!

to Jennifer Houston, Texas, United States #906159

YES YOUR RIGHT i WAS RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF HER SHE NEVER GOT TO EQUIPMENT AREA JUST IN THE FRONT SO GO DO SOMETHING USEFUL AND SHUT UP YOU WHERE NOT THERE AND THAT PIECE OF *** WAS RUDE AND HATEFUL.

I stand corrected

Houston, Texas, United States #656773

I was right on top of her. I know how to take care of my grand child.And my 3 kid of my own. THE THING WAS VERY RUDE I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT PLACE WHERE THAT TRASH WORKS AT.I would say *** BUT I WILL BE NICE

Please define 'RUDE'

What you probably saw was concern on the face of a very dedicated manager, and wonderful parent.

I would also like to suggest that you displayed dangerous judgment in letting your precious grandchild walk around a fitness center.

Wow @ anon... No need to get so upset about children.. we understand you hate them, but goodness. :/

And as for Diana, she is a great woman! She helped me out a lot when I first started!

I would say it was your fault, because a gym is NO PLACE for kids

to Jenna Houston, Texas, United States #941955

Diana is a horribly rude person and is not fit to manage anything...

A lot of people hate small children including me! I don't have the patience, nor the time to put up with some *** 2 yr old, or any kid for that matter.

You were obviously *** thinking that everyone loves a 2 year old. They aren't supposed to be in the gym, why don't you go back and read their policy on kids in the rules book. The gym is looking at their liability IF that *** kid got squished in a set of weights, which would have been theeeee best thing that could have happened and put a glorious and appropriate ending to all the *** toddlers.

They *** in their pants, they scream a horrible blood curdling scream that goes right to the bones like nails on a chalkboard, they whine, they throw food on the floor, I for one can't stand little kids, and I give 2 thumbs up to the lady who sneered at your *** kid! I hope they ALL get squished in weights, or better yet get run over by a truck!

I would say good for them 2 yrs old dont belong in there it is unsafe for that. I give them a thumbs up for that.

Big Husky... Diana doesn't have a mean bone in her 100 lb body!

She does however have the owner of Snap Fitness/New Caney in mind as well as YOUR GRANDCHILDS' WELL-BEING! Safety! Safety! Safety is the #1 priority of Diana as well as EVERY BUSINESS OWNER!

Shake it off.. stop wearing your feelings on your shoulders... put on some big girl panties... and just plain ole' get over it!

By the way...

everyone has bad days... EVEN YOU HUSKY BOY!

to Laserpam #1560470

I agree

to Kristy k #1560473

I agree that the best interest was for the child and the facility hate is a very strong word and I doubt just looking at your granddaughter made someone hate her you should choose your words differently

I have been to a Snap facility...they very clearly state that no one under 14 is allowed in the facility...Why do you think you are so special that you could not follow this request? Only a *** or someone who cant read would do something like this....

Wow, bringing a two year old to a gym is not a very smart thing to do. You need to respect others that have paid their club dues and are there working out.

We are there to exercise, not watch for someone elses kids and help prevent them from getting hurt. This really steams me! If you are not at the age where you can join you should not be there. And as far as Diana, the Manager is concerned, why should she have to worry if you are responsible enough to take care of your grandchild?

Alot of people are irresponsible and don't watch their kids. They do things like bring a toddler to an adult gym and put them in harms way.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #306306

A two year old does not belong in a gym. There are liability issues.