My lover and I were personally discriminated by the owner of the Northhighland and Glennwood locations in Atlanta, GA.After harassing us both because he did not approve of my working out with the same two friends.

One having had three hip surgeries and whom I was helping to learn to walk again and the other having high blood pressure and was helping him finally loose some weight him not being able to substantiate his irrational fear of me personal training them, he decided to make up charges that there were complaints against my lover for body odor. My lover has been a member of both gyms for over a year and at no time was any complaint ever mentioned. That being said he has a medical condition and is unable to wear deodorant but does wear natural oils.

It is outrageous that such a large organization would allow it's franchises to be run this way!!Stay away from snap there are better gyms!

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

He shakes his hips and swirls his *** around in his shorts. And gets a *** and grabs it.

Bobby also smokes as well. And Greg was it not you that had employees running ads on Craigs list for sex in the Gym. I see the adds all the time. And Nate, Use to let all the hot girls in from the complex so why was you business failing. Because you are a poor example of a business man. You take you abuse and failure out on a customer. And All fun and games. Until you gays boys break a nail. So what is your member is a leather man and smokes Cigars. He was a paying member of your gym. Before any of you cast stones at anyone about any conduct or behavior. Look in the mirror.

Greg I stopped going to your gym because you watched me work out on the video cam. Your staff told me.And every time I was in your gym you stared At my Balls. And you were always walking by adjusting yourself. So the misbehavior is the Owner Greg.

@Happygwminatl-Whatever u say is fuking bulshit! Trainer of what? Ashooles like you.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #180893

Jacko below, are you serious?Franchisees are struggling with this unsustainable business model, closing and subsidizing their clubs each month.

Representing this as a "great business opportunity" is blasphemous! Please pull your head out of the sand and get in touch with reality. If your sister is having this kind of success, it is isolated and she is truly one of the absolute lucky ones. And yes, they all attend Snap University and rub shoulders with Peter Taunton, Bill Rodriguez and the infamous Gary Findley, former Curves MO.

(*** officer)

READERS: Don't waste time on the post below.

Scroll down to DISCRIMINATION,NOT HERE!for a good laugh......and some factual information!

Unfortunately some of these owners don't realize the potential their gyms have and what a great business opportunity they could have if they just paid attention.My sister owns two gyms and this has been the best thing she ever did.

She has well trained employees,certified trainers- who take it seriously and treat every client as an individual and offers other classes in weight loss and nutrition.

So stop vilifying all snap owners.They all didn't attend "Snap University".

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #150858

To learn more about Snap Fitness and their business practices, go to "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" at BlueMauMau.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #140726

I ASSURE YOU THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION AT SNAP FITNESS! THEY WILL OVERCHARGE ANYONE, CONTINUE CHARGING ANYONE AFTER THEY ARE RESIGNED, THEY WILL PROVIDE POOR SERVICE TO ANYONE, THEY WILL HIRE ANYONE, THEY WILL JOIN ANYONE, THEY WILL ALLOW ANYONE "WITH ASSETS" TO PURCHASE A FRANCHISE AND JUST ABOUT ANYONE CAN BE A PERSONAL TRAINER AT SNAP FITNESS, CERTIFIED OR NOT! SO LETS BE CLEAR, SNAP FITNESS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #138761

LOL well Andi I was never caught personal training and wasn't training anyone.I was a full paying member of snap.

went the same time each week and worked out with the same two guys who joined snap because of me!

The owner showed up everytime I swiped my card and stared at me to try and catch me doing something wrong.When he couldn't find anything he attacked my partner.

DID YOU EVER THINK MAYBE YOUR P.T HAS 20LBS 2 LOSE BUT HAS ALREADY LOST 200? SHE MUST KNOW SOMETHING .....

WHAT THE *!?#%#@ WHOM EVER WROTE THIS FIX YOUR SPELLING AND IF YOU WORKED FOR SNAP YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ANY COMPLAINT SENT TO CORPORATE IS JUST SENT VIA EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO THE CLUB IT'S COMPLAINING ABOUT!!I am a club manager and a personal trainer at a Snap in Colorado.

I am appauled to hear this happened to you...discrimination is NEVER accecptable ANYWHERE for ANY reason! But rest assures, this is definitely not a Snap Fitness issue! Unfortunatly, this particular club obviously has a poor owner &/or manager.

The two clubs my owner has would NEVER treat someone like that, and I know for a fact many other locations would never do it either!(I have an uncle who works for a Snap in FL...they have a GREAT reputation!) You should definitely contact Snap Corp about this issue and contact info can be found at snapfitness.com Please don't give up on Snap Fitness b/c of what one person did!

your just mad you got busted trying to do personal training!