The place is filthy.....I mean ....really filthy..I checked out Snap Frazer town and it was a really juvenile attempt at setting up a gym.

The treadmills are the cheap ones which can be found in most of the uninhabitable society gyms and the cross trainers...oh well....the lesser I speak about them the better....The trainers are..well its a little too much to expect them to speak to you, most of them can be seen checking out women.They should be sued for the 24 x 7 tag which they unbashedly display on each of their hoardings....24 x 7 my a**....I took a 15 day trial at the gym and I couldn't workout there for more than 2 days.....Actually on the 3rd day my nose cleared and the ambience was a little too effervescent to my liking.....I used to work out at Gold's first and then fitness first....Gold's was okay while Fitness First was kickass....Coming to Snap fitness was like having a breakup with hygiene....Go run in the park, on the road or in the mall, and you've got better chance of losing weight than at this place....The best part was when I asked the reception staff whether there was a shower, to which they replied,"No sir, we only provide changing room, toilet and drinking water" in very bad attitude ..I fled,

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #796840

This is some person who has a problem with snap fitness....maybe from the competition. ...coz hes given the same review for other snap gyms also...loser....not sure about his/her own gender..

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #646070

I am surprised to see this feedback about SNAP. However this is a business of helping people to stay fit, open unhealthly responses from SNAP like this one below seems very disturbing to those wanting to take memberships.

Snap Fitness owners continue to rebut any negative posted about their clubs.Read all the other complaints on this and other sites ad you will begin to realize the consistency within this company.

It's no surprise, check out the Snap Fitness CEO resume below:

Snap Fitness CEO and Founder PETER TAUNTON = Case # 24040055, Court File # K598001371, Disposition Date 3/18/1999, Minnesota Attorney General's Office St.Paul, Kaniyohi District Court, Theft-by Swindle-Artifice/Trick/Device or Other, Statute # 609.52.2.4., CONVICTED

I loved snap @ FRAZER TOWN.lost over 6 kgs in 2 months.

The staff here is cordial and i love my gym....SNAP ROCKZZZZ

I loved snap @ FRAZER TOWN.lost over 6 kgs in 2 months.

The staff here is cordial and i love my gym....SNAP ROCKZZZZ

I feel the gym is ROCKKKKKKKING !!!!IT IS AWESOME TO BE A MEMBER OF SNAP FITNESS FRAZER TOWN.

THE STAFF IS EXTREMELY PALLY , WELL BEHAVED AND HOSPITABLE. LOVE THE GYM.

DON'T MISS HITING THE GYM EVEN FOR A DAY...I DON'T FIND ANY REASON TO COMPLAIN.RECOMMEND THIS GYM TO ONE AND ALL.....

SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOU MAM BUT U ARE NOT EVEN A MEMBER OR AN ENQUIRY IN SNAP. ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD BE SUED FOR PUTTING FAKE FEEDBACK ON NET. YOU ARE NOT IN OUR DATABASE. WHAT EVER IS THE REASON FOR DEFAMING US WE REQUEST YOU TO STOP IT. THE TREADMILLS ARE MATRIX BRANDED .YOU SHOULD GOOGLE ABOUT IT ON NET- A SUGGESTION...........

THIS IS A FAKE COMMENT AND WE CAN PROVE IT..... IF U REALLY ARE AN ENQUIRY OR A MEMBER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US AND IF YOU DONT YOU ARE FAKE..... AND PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY !!!!!!!!

I THINK YOU ARE JUST JEALLLLLOOOOOOUUUUSSSSS. AND ACCORDING TO YOUR COMMENT - "The best part was when I asked the reception staff whether there was a shower, to which they replied,"No SIR, we only provide changing room, toilet and drinking water" in very bad attitude ..I fled," ARE U A MAN OR A WOMAN !!!!! BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT NAME IS RICHA........

DECIDE UR GENDER AND GET BACK TO US... U FAKE

This seems to be standard operating procedure in these franchise clubs.Scroll down to other complaints and comments posted and you will read consistent feedback.

Peter Taunton is CEO and you can google search his contact information and let him know these concerns. Fat chance he would lift a finger to help you due to continually counting cash made from the backs of franchisees.

It sounds like you would be much better off finding a club with anything resembling cleanliness, trained and service oriented staff and a good uplifting vibe.These are virtually non-existent at 24/7 clubs because the great employees are quick to move on.