2.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I put the enhancement fee in dispute as I've been a Snap member for more than 6 years and never heard of this before.I tried emailing the manager to ask them to produce MY contract, which they never did.

I put it in dispute with my cc company 6 weeks ago, and neither I, or the bank, heard from them. So today, I was locked out. I went there this afternoon and told the attendant that they cannot charge people's credit cards just because they want to without permission or a contract. She reversed it, after telling me I was yelling at her....which I absolutely was not.

Assertive, and being in the right, and explaining your position is not yelling.

Stand up for yourself....unless you signed a contract saying you agreed to this, they can't charge you.My credit card company agrees.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Snap Fitness - Incompetent staff Snap Fitness "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more