Perth, Western Australia
100% full Not resolved

I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD).

Related: Snap Fitness - Worst gym I ever had

They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to resolve the issue but the staff are so incompetent that they pro-longed my problem while continuing to bill me.

Please note:

1) Snap can continue charging you until you contact them advising you wish to terminate your me mbership (They will deactivate your door card so you can't actually use their gym).

2) Snap permit the direct debiting of unauthorised and illegal transaction.

3) Snap employees are excessively *** and incapable and will not actively deal with any of your concerns (They're always just about to get around to it).

4) Snap employees will blame others/late fees/management problems without actually knowing what they're talking about.

Unbelievable amount of grief and drama for a gym membership and a long time responsible member.

Review about: Billing Department.

I didn't like: Arrogant owner, Policies, Dirty machines, No response to calls.

Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Snap Fitness Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1022518

Not knowing how to read does not make the staff incompetent.

Can you read?That's how a contract works.

Your membership is valid until you cancel it.

It is clearly stated in the terms and conditions, which you accepted when you joined.Shame that you no longer have a physical outlet for your poor emotional regulation.