100% full Not resolved
Cleanliness

I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD).

They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to resolve the issue but the staff are so incompetent that they pro-longed my problem while continuing to bill me.

Please note:

1) Snap can continue charging you until you contact them advising you wish to terminate your me mbership (They will deactivate your door card so you can't actually use their gym).

2) Snap permit the direct debiting of unauthorised and illegal transaction.

3) Snap employees are excessively *** and incapable and will not actively deal with any of your concerns (They're always just about to get around to it).

4) Snap employees will blame others/late fees/management problems without actually knowing what they're talking about.

Unbelievable amount of grief and drama for a gym membership and a long time responsible member.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of arrogant owner and policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of snap fitness membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Snap Fitness needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned snap fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snap Fitness.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1022518

Not knowing how to read does not make the staff incompetent.

Can you read?That's how a contract works.

Your membership is valid until you cancel it.

It is clearly stated in the terms and conditions, which you accepted when you joined.Shame that you no longer have a physical outlet for your poor emotional regulation.