Snap Fitness - Incompetent staff

I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD).

They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to resolve the issue but the staff are so incompetent that they pro-longed my problem while continuing to bill me.

Please note:

1) Snap can continue charging you until you contact them advising you wish to terminate your me mbership (They will deactivate your door card so you can't actually use their gym).

2) Snap permit the direct debiting of unauthorised and illegal transaction.

3) Snap employees are excessively *** and incapable and will not actively deal with any of your concerns (They're always just about to get around to it).

4) Snap employees will blame others/late fees/management problems without actually knowing what they're talking about.

Unbelievable amount of grief and drama for a gym membership and a long time responsible member.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No response to calls

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Billing Department
Review category
Fitness Centers
review #641597

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Snap Fitness? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21, 2015 #1022512

Can you read? That's how a contract works. Your membership is valid until you cancel it. It is clearly stated in the terms and conditions, which you accepted when you joined. Shame that you no longer have a physical outlet for your poor emotional regulation.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Snap Fitness. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Snap Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about