I have been a West Des Moines SNAP Fitness member for the past 16 months.Last week a co-worker that is also a member with me told me about this sight that was slandering the owner Justin Dowie.

I cannot speak for his actions with these upset consumers / high-school acquaintances of his. What I can do however is speak about my experiences with him and his new staff over the last 6 months; they have treated me great! When the new staff came on they gave me 2 free personal training sessions and forthe last 6 months I get a call every month by either Justin himself or one of the staff members to see how my workouts are going. They seem like they truly do care.

I feel sorry for all of these ex-members who maybe did not get the same kind of service. I read Justin's response, on one of the complaints, to all of them though and if I were them I would take advantage of his generosity with the FREE six month membership that he promised everyone. Just wanted to express my opinion on the situation. And I'm case any one is wondering; NO, I was not asked to write this by any of the employees or Justin.

I am writing this to defend his club and quality services that have been given to me.

I wish him and his club continued success.P.S- To whoever is responsible for doing it,thanks for the new complimentary towel service.

Satisfied West Des Moines Snap Fitness member:)

Review about: Snap Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Family members, including sons, daughters, grandchildren, or spouses. They may:

• Have substance abuse, gambling, or financial problems

•Stand to inherit and feel justified in taking what they believe is "almost" or "rightfully" theirs

•Fear that their older family member will get sick and use up their savings, depriving the abuser of an inheritance

•Have had a negative relationship with the older person and feel a sense of "entitlement"

•Have negative feelings toward siblings or other family members whom they want to prevent from acquiring or inheriting the older person's assets

Justin didn't turn over a new leaf....he hired a "management team" to run his Snap Fitness because he couldn't.This will surely drain any resources he has left and at a very rapid pace.

I recommend not paying for a membership in advance at this or any Snap Fitness.BUYER BEWARE!

Read all over this and other complaint websites and there is a prevalent pattern Snap Fitness has developed.The rubber hits the road when it comes time to resigning, moving, going inactive or performing any other action that would discontinue your billing.

BUYER BEWARE!Pay in advance at your own risk.

My name is Markus.My wife and I work out @ the Signature Snap Fitness club in West Des Moines.

We enrolled only a month ago and before doing so we inspected the reviews on it first. All I can say is that I have never been happier with a healthclub! I have met the owner Justin and he doesn't seem to be a bad guy at all. My wife has a trainer and has already lost over 12 pounds her first month in.

I don't give a *** what anyone of these negative people on this website say about Snap Fitness, all I know is it has changed our lives for the better.Thank you West Des Moines Snap Fitness

I don't give a *** what anyone of these negative people on this website say about Snap Fitness, all I know is it has changed our lives for the netter.Thank you West Des Moines Snap Fitness:)

Scroll down to the next page of complaints to "Snap Fitness - Justin Dowie is a dishonest owner & can't be trusted." to read more about Justin Dowie and his escapades.

The new "management team" must be trolling the complaint sites to help their bottom line. Peter Taunton, CEO of SF must be proud of you, although having been convicted himself, he may have preferred the old Justin...

I have been a member at the WDM snap fitness for over a year and have had nothing but a great experience, I have met the owner Justin and his staff and they are all very professional and have been very helpful with all my health and diets issues, and I can proudly say I have reccomended many of my friends and co-workers there.. :) I surely hope Justin keeps the gym going I really enjoy the facility..

I live in Des Moines Iowa and currently work out at another Snap location.I have heard many things about this club some bad and some good.

Most recently good though. I heard that they are the signature Snap Fitness Club for Des Moines (whatever that means). I know that justins club has more members than all the other ones. At least that is what the manager at the Snap Fitness location that I work out at said.

For what it's worth Justin; congrats on turning over a new leaf!Good luck with your business bud!