Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Uxbridge closed Snap Fitness

I just bought a year membership a month ago and just found out Snap in Uxbridge Ontario closed. How do I get my money back?

1 answer
As stated at snapfitness.com, you may contact the Snap Fitness customer care team to transfer your membership to another club. You may also cancel your membership.
According to the Snap Fitness faq section, you may call at (877) 474-5422 or send a request at inquiries@snapfitness.com to cancel your Snap Fitness membership.
Advertisements

Do you need to wear a mask when you work out.

Thanh N Svs

I was reading the news about MN people need to wear face masks when going outside or inside. That is why I'm asking.

0 answers
View

How can l cancel my membership

Very disappointed in the nature of this environment, trash is everywhere and machines have dust caked on them as though they have not been cleaned in months, don’t feel safe without employee at the desk for months, want to cancel my membership

1 answer
According to the Snap Fitness faq section, the cancellation rules may vary from state to state. You may find the specific information about the cancellation in your Membership Agreement. You may also contact your club directly to cancel your membership.
To get more information about the Snap Fitness cancellation policy or their services, please reach out to the Snap Fitness customer care team by phone at (877) 474-5422 (toll-free number).

Cancel my membership

Jasmynn Gdo

Good afternoon my name is Reyna Gonzalez and I'm trying to cancel my membership... I recently moved and out of state and the closest snap center to me its 2 hours away so I would like to cancel

0 answers