Columbus, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jan 21, 2015

In typical Snap Fitness Fashion I get a compensating my account is delinquent out of thin air.Account was paid on in December back when German Village couldn't seem to get a key card to work.

One or two certain people say we are going to give you a free month for the mishap.

Now my account has transferd over to the Dublin location supposedly and is delinquent.DO NOT EVER USE SNAP FITNESS.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2015

Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio.I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards.

As a gym that claims to give you access to any of their locations in Ohio is a joke. I don't like to work out at one location so if I'm on the go and want to use a different location I cant? Why state that and lead a customer to think that a key card will work at any gym location? Then the customer is great!

No one can ever seem to get my key card or cards to work. Issue me a temp card that doesn't work.

Then you tell me because I don't use your gym location I have to go to the one I use most and get another key card.Hey sounds like your passing the problem on to someone else.

Review about: Gym Access Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

user1985
Columbus, Ohio, United States #934263

Being told I set up a new account at a different location when I was instructed to go to the Clintoville location and set up a new account.German Village location takes a payment off my discover card on December 30th and instead of applying it to my account start a new one.

I'm beyond angry and upset with everything.The statements they make are all misleading and lies.

user1985
Columbus, Ohio, United States #933207

Well was offered a new key card and a free month to the the Clintoville location we will we how it works out.