3.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I have a temporary pass to a new facility in Happy Valley, Oregon for 3 months on a Groupon deal, but their business practices have already left a bad taste in my mouth for any relationship beyond this point. The cost was $25 up front, but they failed to inform people that they charge another $25 for a card to unlock the doors.

Although the cost is not much and the gym is clean, I will not do any further business with a company with such questionable ethics. Reading these reviews only reinforces my perception of sleazy business practices.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Snap Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Snap Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snap Fitness and snap fitness gym membership free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1223927

I made the above complaint on September 19 about paying extra for access card fees on a Groupon deal. The issue has since been resolved, attributed to miscommunication and I was given a full refund check.