1.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

We joined Snap Fitness on 16th, October 2017 after a one week trial. During our week trial we came to the Snap Fitness many different times to test access to equipment and discover high use times. On October 16, 2017 we felt that suitable access to equipment did exist within our timeframe of availability. At that time we also noticed problems that we would assumed would be fixed within the next few months. Two off the four treadmills, two stationary bikes, and the rower were all in need of repair. However, as of January 18th 2018 none of the problems were repaired. Specifically, the problems are as follows:

• On membership terms and conditions that was submitted to Capital One by Snap Fitness, that is not my signature…

• I have called Snap Fitness Corporate Office repeatedly at (952) 474-5422 to talk about the issues, the number is never staffed and no one will return your phone calls if you leave a message.

• One of the treadmill does not incline.

• Multiple treadmills have issues with a rubber pad which controls speed. The rubber falls off making it difficult to change speed from 12mph run to a lower speed, presenting a safety concern.

• The second treadmill from the left had issues with the belt slipping and suddenly shutting down.

• The stationary bikes have issues with too much play in the crankcase which makes for a clunky workout and placing awkward pressure on the knees.

• The seated rower needs maintenance as well. The chain will stick when reaching longer strokes.

In addition to the maintenance issues that the gym also had a decrease in low use times. Approximately December 2017 the high use times seems to be more than the low use times. Even 4am had a full parking lot and a full gym. By January 2018 my frustration level with the inadequacies of Snap Fitness Long Beach WA forced me speak to Rob the owner about the issues with his gym. The owner, Rob let me know that I was wrong in my analysis and that it must just be me.

Review about: Snap Fitness Gym Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments