Snap fitness in north Massapequa did not refund my full membership money even after I cancelled a day later.I was promissed by a female employee that I would recieve a full refund.

I've delt with the owner Doreen who said she did me a favor by giving me back $96. dollars instead of my full refund of $206.34.

Every time I call I get the run around and when I showed up they claim they don't know when she will be back in.Doreen from snap fitness engaged in bad business practices with lies and she was nothing but unprofessional.

Review about: Snap Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

With all of the similar complaints being posted, a person must wonder if this is the Standard Operating Procedure for this company?Scroll down to the forum "Snap Fitness - The owner of snap in chan is a crook" to read about the CEO of Snap Fitness.

Franchisees are trained by Peter and his "faithful followers" at corporate.It's too bad members are not provided full disclosure before joining or having anything to do with this company.

24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more