Raton,New Mexico
2.0

I am currently staying in Raton for a couple of days and the hotel I'm at offered the use of this gym, when I arrived no staff or patrons were there but, one women, I assume was staff, came in and was rude, unfriendly, and just a ***! Stopped my workout and left.

Would not use a Snap Fitness ever again. furthermore, the gym was set up like it was in some garage, just jammed in with no rhyme or reason.

Some equipment could not be used at the same time because they are too close together. They need to talke lessons from Chuz fitness on how to run a gym.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inattentive staff.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 19, 2015.

Comments

Please understand that all Snap Fitness' are privately owned. NOT ALL clubs are as stated in these reviews. Each club sets their own standards.

#1020392

I've looked in my membership for a year so my membership fee comes out of my account every month due to a foot injury I've not been for a moth . I went in today and a new lock with combination is on the door can't get in no one answers this number they have posted ever I'm disgusted by this gym there isn't anyone ever there to help with anything especially for the amount of money they charge being a member why wasn't I given this combination by email or phone call .