Snap Fitness 24/7 in Joppa MD 21085.They took money from my account for one full year without my authorization.

They only paid me back for 4 month and I want the rest of my money. What does a person have to do to get their money back. I have called and left numerous messages with no reply. I even stopped in the store and talked to Dee and Mark in person.

I would like to get a phone call to let me know want is going on.

I even know one of the workers there and he has even tried to help.Help!!!!!

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #306304

Here's a clue. Pay monthly, BY CHECK. Don't ever give your credit card info to someone for monthly withdrawals.

Scroll down to the post "Snap Fitness - The owner of snap in chan is a crook" to read about the CEO of Snap Fitness.Franchisees are trained by Peter and his "faithful followers" at corporate.

Too bad members are not provided full disclosure before joining or having anything to do with this company.

Snap Fitness CEO and Founder PETER TAUNTON = Case # 24040055, Court File # K598001371, Disposition Date 3/18/1999, Minnesota Attorney General's Office St.Paul, Kaniyohi District Court, Theft-by Swindle-Artifice/Trick/Device or Other, Statute # 609.52.2.4., CONVICTED