Shelby, Ohio

Very upset on the very loud music and how dirty this place has been lately.There were about 8 of us ladies that left after about 20 min.

when we usually stay at least 45 min. We don't want to pay $300.00 plus for something we can't enjoy. I pay for my membership but there are some on silver sneakers and we can take our money elsewhere. Very dirty behind machines against the walls.

There are no contact numbers to call. It use to be enjoyable to go there, not anymore. We go there to stay in good health and not be miserable the whole time we work out. You can call me at 419 347 2915.

Thanks.Donna Argo

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Snap Fitness. The most disappointing about snap fitness membership at Snap Fitness was inattentive staff and uneducated trainer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Snap Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Snap Fitness to other companies on our site.

Comments

Amen!!!BRING TIFFINI BACK.

The new guy got red faced with me the other day over the ridiculous music. I and NUMEROUS othera have complained about the music to no avail. There is no longer a suggestion box out likely because of the floodwaters of complaints! We dont want to hear this ***.

Turn it off! Unless something changes I told him to cancel and refund me effective Nov 1. The membership has spoken and by his own admission he has received countless written, message, and face to face complaints! He is also violating one of the posted Snap rules.

NO LOUD MUSIC.HEADPHONES ONLY.