My brother in law is the manager of the snap fitness in Crossett, AR. Me and his sister are having problems and have separated.

I went to workout on Friday August 3rd and my key wouldn't work. I figured maybe something had happened since it sat in my car on that hot day. Well the next day I went to use it again and the same thing, it didn't work. I called my wife and asked her to find out what was going on.

Her brother, Case Griever got smart with her and said my payment declined, which is BS. I had worked out Thursday August 2nd and the key worked fine, I got paid the next morning. If anything he should've ran the card again or contacted me ( he knows how to get ahold of me). Now he refuses to try it again.

He is clearly being vindictive and abusing his authority.

I have tried to contact the corporate office but can't get a hold of a real person. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but don't know what else to do.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04, 2012.

Comments

Look at the deeper mienang. This poor *** puts up with all sorts of insane dickery every day at his job, and he presses on through life. They should release movies about this man.

I'm a member of crossetts snap fitness also, I work out 5 days a week. Webnt August 1st, no problem.

Skipped the 2nd, was gonna double up routines on the 3rd. Card hasn't worked since, and payment has been pulled from my account for the gym.

I've tried calling, and going up there, but can't ever get ahold of anybody. I'd jus like to be able to get ahold of case somehow to get back in the gym