i lost my keyless entry card and spoke with several snap fitness employees about replacing the card so i can continue my workout while the card was good.well im still to this very day trying to get my card so i can continue my work outs.

however now the trial period is over and im charged or will be charged for a regular membership fee.something that i was trying to avoid until i felt comfortable with this gym.all im trying to get is either my remaining days thats left on the trial membership or a renewed trial membership card.

Review about: Snap Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Planet Fitness - Locker Room Facility Review from New York, New York Planet Fitness "Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after..." Read more Snap Fitness - Membership Review from Brisbane, Queensland Snap Fitness "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more