They charged me $147 on my account and when i called about it the women was yelling back at me and telling me it was my fault, when the manager at my location said they have been having accounting problems.they didn't want to help me at all!!

i called the owner and he never called back. then i went to cancel and the manager didn't care, just rolled his eyes and walked away as i filled it out.

then they charged me for another 2 months after my 30 cancellation!when i called again they gave me attitude

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #155347

Corporate shill below posts the "costumer" rebuttal to try and distract readers from the real issue which is Snap Fitness.Just like all franchisees, the owner of this Snap Fitness franchise "graduated" from Snap University and may have been trained directly by Peter, Bill and Gary!

Oh wait, corporate can't be responsible for each individual franchisee but they have no problem collecting their franchise fees, billing fees, marketing and sales fees, card fees and having Checkfree extract costs from each owner's accounts.

Maybe the "fitness study" will transform the ownership, management and employees of this fine establishment?LOL To learn more about Snap Fitness and their business practices, go to "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" at BlueMauMau.

Snap Fitness is not a costumer business. I doubt you'd be able find any sort of costume, unless you're looking for the "fitness" look. I'd recommend a costume store.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #153593

Corporate Shill Alert!Staffed most hours?

Clean? WOW, try to be a bit more deceptive when you deliver "pie in the sky" Mr.

Anonymous Corporate .Read the other posts on this forum and you will see how unethical the owners become with this losing business model.

I did read my contract and did give my written cancelation. they charged me an additional month after the 30 day month. they said it takes 30 days to refund (which is false because nothing should take 30 days with the tech we have) and yet i still have nothing and it been 6 weeks later....

You probably signed it without reading the paragraph that you agreed to go Month to Month after your prepay had expired.You needed to give a 30 Written Cancellation.

I found this out when I thought my membership was done.

I found my location staffed most hours during the day and clean.Too bad you got it.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #150855

UNHAPPY with the no staffing policy of Snap Fitness?Contact your city, county or state health or environmental departments to inquire about the laws for your area.

Most states require a tanning operator at all times tanning is being used, numerous states require AED/CPR certified staff at all times members have access and several states require staffing at all times under any circumstances.

PLEASE BE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW HOW YOUR SNAP FITNESS IS BEING OPERATED.

Anytime and Snap both use a third party billing company to try and insulate them from the negative publicity.They consistently use this to their advantage to extract additional fees, dues and revenue from unsuspecting members.

This was obvious while I was involved and one of the reasons why I am no longer.Between employee errors, lack of management oversight, corporate issues and the billing company involvement, it is almost guaranteed you will pay more than what you agreed to.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #146540

1. Written by DJD in Longview, Wa, on 03-05-2010 11:07

We instantly regretted signing up for a Snap year long membership. This was at the Snap Fitness on Ocean Beach Hwy in Longview, Wa.

Completely unprofessional - fat, out of shape staff that were obviously untrained. Our initial assessment was to be with the manager - he stood us up at appt time. The man at the desk who offered to help us reeked of cigarettes.

4 months after our membership expired, we have discovered that they have started charging us again for a membership we did NOT renew. We cannot get a call back from the office here, and staff knows nothing. Manager is never there. Call to Corporate Headquarters simply results in them telling us that they'll have the manager call us.

I am now filing a complaint with the BB Bureau and the State Attorney General's office, and notifying my bank to stop payment on anything to do with Snap Fitness. Everyone here should be doing this!

Snap is a complete RIP OFF.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #144100

Several Snap Fitness franchisees have performed this "keep charging after closed" strategy and it is probably due to the contract with corporate that they know will soon be strangling their financial future. They are trying to get a jump start on all of the contractual financial obligations to corporate in an attempt to avoid bankruptcy. Snap Corp will not be pulling out the kleenex for them and you can take that to the bank!