Cleanliness

I have been with snap for 3 years.Dedicated as a person to go workout, then I decided to go ahead and get a personal trainer and get more serious with working out, as I did that, it happened to be more than serious working out i started to compete as a bikini model for body building.

I made new friends especially with the staff, i loved snap to me it was a great environment. Until I actually became friends with the staff at snap. i really wanted to work at snap because i have been there for so long, so i got a job there, the employer COREY is the worst, along with his wife they are so arrogant, rude, and very unprofessional, snap turned into the worst place i could ever be in. I would work my *** off to keep the gym clean, and still it would not be enough, corey would always be rude and not even say hi to his own staff, and also he would be as so rude in to send customers who missed a payment into collections.

One day i missed a shift BY AN ACCIDENT because coreys wife took the schedule page out and i did not know i was working, mind you i have never missed a shift in my time working there and was always leaving late closing up, helping cleaning up and helping customers, always coming early, the one day i accidentally miss a shift because HIS *** happened to take the schedule, he calls me and tells me "im *** pissed, im so disappointed in you, im going to have to let you go" but i told him right back what had happened and it was a mistake however before that happened i had to give my two weeks in because of school, so i told him that he cant say he is letting me go because i already quit. i told him that the last weeks page for the schedule was not in and a co-worker even told me that his wife had taken it to see something but the blame was all on me, so i went to go pick up my cheque and told him im not coming to work my last shift because they don't deserve such a loyal employee so he chucked my cheque towards me, and told me never to come back to the gym ever again. This is extremely unprofessional it is not the first time he has done this to an employee i strongly suggest that no one goes to his gym in ellersie ( Elwood drive, Beaumont, Wataskawin or Calgary trail all in Edmonton, He is definitely very rude even towards customers, and also never listens or takes anything into consideration.

I have been there for three years being very friendly and helping them make money, and this is how they repay people who do that.

Plus its so expensive, has no sauna, no classes, no nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst employer and policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the way i got treated" of work experience. Snap Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snap Fitness.

Had an Experience with Snap Fitness?

Comments